The Motor Works of Spencer, IA is an independent John Deere repair facility looking for a shop foreman. This person should be skilled in agricultural equipment, especially JD 10, 20, 30, 40 & 55 series tractors. They will be required to perform top quality repair work done in a safe, professional and timely manner. The ability to work efficiently with or without supervision is also necessary.
Job duties will include:
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition/repair and assemble equipment
- Document equipment information, repair completed and parts used
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Care for all shop tools, machines and equipment
- Mentor new service technicians
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, management and customers
- Perform all duties assigned professionally and efficiently
- Knowledge of the methods, parts, tools and techniques used to repair JD agricultural equipment and tractors
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience with agricultural equipment repairs
Competitive pay and benefits based on experience.
Resumes should be sent to:
The Motor Works, PO Box 624, Spencer IA 51301
No phone calls please.
Gary D. Hoefling